Brio is THE BEST Grooming Tool! http://bit.ly/Alpha_M-Brio
Brio VS Norelco Video: https://youtu.be/UftwQ1bvPwI
Special alpha m. thank you to Brio for making the best grooming tool on the market and for sponsoring this video!
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
When it comes to trends, some suck big, hairy, unmanscaped monster nuts! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY is discussing these men’s trends that women hate. A magazine article inspired this video — socks + sandals, leather pants, Ugg boots, and giant crystal earrings are some of the trends. Here are some more which you should take note …
1. Skinny jeans and crazy distressed denim — women want you to wear jeans that are not too tight but not too big-and-baggy, slim fit but not super skinny, and mildly distressed but not destroyed.
2. Oversized tees or super deep v-necks — you will look super skinny (aka tiny) and super douchy! Rock a tee that fits you without being too deep.
3. Man buns — to rock a man bun, you need to be the right dude. And keep in mind, pre man buns look ridiculous.
4. Wallet chain — some dudes can pull it off and look like a badass. But a wallet chain may not indicate a dude that she’s willing to take home to meet Dad.
5. Fleece — have a lint roller on-hand if you wear one! She would rather have you wear a bomber jacket.
6. Disheveled beards — women love facial hair but keep it groomed.
7. Ill fitting suit — a $200 tailored suit is better than an expensive big and baggy suit.
8. Frequently wearing tank tops — they think you’re showing off. Instead wear a shirt with sleeves that are higher.
9. Gauges — if you go too big, you’ll have floppy butt-holes in your ears.
10. Floppy beanies — it’s sloppy looking, and you look like a Smurf.