A. How to Get Back Your Lost Skin Complexion?
Many of you sent me emails with home remedies and product suggestions to remove your tan, lighten your skin and remove dark spots. I would like to know how people are more aware of the skin problem than the health and smoothness of the skin! Not only women, but men also asked if they could recover their lost skin. It’s reasonable if you want to lighten your skin after a bad tan, but I think it’s unfair to change your skin’s natural tone for any reason! For the umpteenth time, the pallor of your skin does not determine your beauty. Softness and firmness.
Our day is often stressful today, so we face dust, pollution and harmful ultraviolet rays. There is no way to escape them completely, but we can protect our skin to some extent to reduce skin damage, uneven tanning and darkening. People gradually lose their shiny baby complexion by spending a lot of time in the sun, playing outdoor games, swimming, etc. Looking back, they would have very smooth and even skin, but all that would be left now would be spotted, dark and rough skin.
1. Exfoliate twice a week
As an athlete, 2 years ago I had very dark skin and irregular coloring due to my daily training under the sun at the stadium. At that time I did not crave light or white skin, I just wanted a light, radiant and mainly “uniform” skin tone. If nothing contributed much, the peeling helped me a lot. Believe me, it worked like a charm to remove the uneven tone from my body and skin.
It is best to exfoliate your skin with good exfoliating products twice a week, or you can simply create your own skin exfoliating recipes at home. On the face, use the mixture of rice powder, flour grass and rose water to scrub and exfoliate unwanted dead cells. The loofah works best for my body. Loofah is nothing more than a dried fruit fiber that you can easily get in supermarkets. If the skin on your face is particularly dry, add a few drops of olive oil to your exfoliation recipe. Remember not to overdo the exfoliation, as this can make your skin more susceptible to sensitivity. Twice a week is more than enough.
2. Moisturizer and sunscreen
These two are the basic and even more important steps in skin care. These two should never be ignored if you want healthy, glowing skin. Use good moisturizers for the face and body with high SPF so you don’t have to apply two different products (moisturizer and sunscreen separately) on the skin. Regardless of the skin type, hydration is mandatory. I saw that; Regular hydration left my skin smooth, clear and soft. Although hydration does not brighten or lighten our skin, it makes the skin super healthy and soft. You have to try to believe; So be sure to hydrate yourself at all costs, even if you have more oily skin.
Oily skin types need light hydration, while droughts need heavier creamy moisturizers to even out skin dryness. If you want to go out without sunscreen, forget to restore your skin. Even a day in the sun without sunscreen will spoil your effort. So use your sunscreen every day. If you are in the sun continuously for more than 2-3 hours, reapplying your lotion with SPF on your face and body is also mandatory!
3. Remove the DIY facial tan every weekend
To remove your tan from your face and brighten your skin, you may prefer weekend facials. This would remove any excess dead cells present on the skin’s surface and help expose the original glow. Doing a facial alone is not a difficult task. All you need is a facial cleanser, scrub, facial wrap, toner and moisturizer. You have to choose, depending on your skin type, whether it is oily, dry or sensitive.
This facial treatment should be done at least once a week to restore your complexion soon. You can even do this twice a week for faster results. Applying a thin paste of sandalwood + rose water to the face for 15 minutes every night will ensure a quick removal of the tan. This process also soothes and softens your skin so that it stays young forever.
Eat at the right time, sleep at the right time and drink plenty of water every day. 3 liters of water a day would do wonders for your health and beauty if followed regularly. Do not take a shower in the morning before bed to remove dirt and sweat from your skin. Follow all these steps for a month or two and come back here with your results. Forget chemical bleaches and other artificial treatments. Stay natural and get a lighter skin tone. Recover your complexion by following a healthy skin regime as detailed above. These funds are also suitable for brides.
B. How Do I Get My Natural Skin Color Back?
To restore the original skin tone, it is best to choose natural remedies that are safe, effective and affordable. This includes the following:
1. Fresh lemon juice
Lemon juice has lightening properties that help restore the skin’s natural tone. Not only does it combat unwanted tanning spots or dark spots, but it also helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and pave the way for new cell growth. Apply a little lemon juice to the affected areas of the skin (avoid sensitive areas like eyes and lips), let it dry and then wash it off with warm water.
For even better results, add a little sugar to the lemon juice and massage the mixture gently on the skin before rinsing it thoroughly with warm, then cold water. Sugar is an excellent natural scrub and increases the skin’s lightening effect with lemon juice. For best results, do this at night up to three times a week, followed by a natural night moisturizer.
2. Cottage cheese or yogurt
Cottage cheese or yogurt are an excellent way to safely and effectively restore your skin’s natural color. Yogurt has a refreshing effect on the skin and relieves redness (often associated with excessive exposure to the sun) while closing pores. It also helps to remove any dust and dirt that has stuck in the pores, making the skin tone look uneven.
Apply a little yogurt or cottage cheese to your skin daily before taking a shower or bath. Add some lemon juice to the yogurt for even better results. The tomato juice added to the curd also improves the skin’s lightening properties. Switch between the two mixes twice a week for fast and effective results. Remember to avoid eye and lip areas, as lemon and tomato juices are highly acidic.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is known for its natural antioxidant effects. After prolonged use, it has been shown to lighten and lighten the skin. If possible, it is best to use fresh aloe vera gel straight from the plant. Otherwise, choose a clear, natural and cold-pressed one. Avoid using green aloe vera gel, as it means that the product contains artificial colors.
Simply apply the gel to your skin every night before bed and wash it off the next morning. Within a week, you will see visible results, including a reduction in dark spots and an improvement in overall skin tone. Aloe vera not only helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, it also cleans and nourishes the skin, keeping it supple and healthy.
4. Cucumber juice
Cucumber juice is rich in vitamin C, which works wonders on the skin when applied topically. It has a refreshing and calming effect and reduces redness and inflammation. It also helps to eliminate unwanted dark spots and tan. Cucumber juice has an additional moisturizing benefit that naturally moisturizes and nourishes the skin. One study showed that cucumbers have therapeutic value on the skin.
For best results, mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Then add a pinch of turmeric powder to the liquid and mix thoroughly. Apply the mixture to the affected area of the skin and let it act for 30 minutes before washing with warm water and soap. When time matters, cut a slice of cucumber and rub it directly on the skin.
5. Tomato juice
Tomato juice contains natural bleaches that reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, balancing the tone and texture of the skin. It also helps to close and reduce large pores, leaving the skin looking smooth and shiny with a healthy glow.
Just mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Mix the 3 ingredients well and apply the mixture to the affected area of the skin. Allow to dry for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Or cut a piece of fresh tomato and rub the juice gently on the skin. Tomatoes have an antioxidant called lycopene, which can defend against aging to keep skin young.
6. Flour grams
Grass flour or besan is a leguminous flour made from finely ground chickpeas and widely used in East Indian cuisine. When used on tanned or dark skin, it helps to restore the natural skin tone safely and effectively.
Mix the flour with water and apply to the affected area. Wait about 20 minutes and wash it. You can also mix it with yogurt or cottage cheese to enhance the lightening effects. If you do this up to twice a week for a month, you should see visible results.
Other useful tips for restoring and maintaining the natural skin tone include:
- Exfoliate regularly with a gentle exfoliation (see above for a natural version with sugar and lemon juice).
- Moisturize well with a natural cream free of mineral oils, sulphates, siloxanes, parabens, phthalates, perfumes and dyes.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants, such as: B. Vitamin C, including citrus fruits, leafy vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, tomatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Wear a sunscreen (with an SPF of at least 30) every day – rain or shine, summer or winter.
- Use a skin whitening mask if you have an uneven skin tone (see above for a treatment of plain yogurt and grass flour).
- If possible, have a facial at your salon every month. They usually include a steam treatment to open and deeply clean pores, an exfoliation to remove dead skin and stimulate cell renewal, and the use of moisturizers to nourish and soften the skin.
7. Does the sun permanently darken your skin?
A tan is not permanent because your skin naturally and continuously sheds the outermost layer of dead cells. The skin gradually becomes lighter and returns to its original color if it is not further exposed to sunlight or ultraviolet rays. So stay at home, sit in the shade and wear hats, light clothing and sunscreen whenever possible.
8. How can you make your skin lighter?
Follow these 8 simple steps to brighten or restore your skin’s natural color after prolonged exposure to the sun:
- Use sunscreen with SPF 30 (or higher) every day. Choose one that offers broadband protection and is water resistant. Apply generously to all exposed areas of the skin at least 20 minutes before going outdoors.
- Limit your exposure to ultraviolet light and stay indoors between 10 am and 2 pm, when the sun’s rays are strongest and most harmful. If possible, wear protective clothing, such as light long-sleeved shirts, cotton pants, hats and sunglasses
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead cells. This allows new healthy cells to emerge and reveal clearer, younger looking skin, while restoring the skin’s natural tone. Be sure to exfoliate gently, as exfoliating excessively can irritate your skin and cause inflammation and redness.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses a day), natural fruit juices and herbal teas. These fluids help the skin to rejuvenate faster, restore the skin’s natural tone and keep it supple and healthy.
- Exercise regularly to increase blood flow. This helps to transport oxygen to skin cells, nourishing them, removing free radicals that cause hyperpigmentation and restoring a healthy, natural glow.
- Visit your dermatologist for a chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment. This professional procedure revives the natural tone of the skin, removing the outer layers of the epidermis and revealing a lighter, clearer and younger looking skin underneath.
- Use natural skin lighteners, such as lemon juice, cucumber and tomato. These fluids safely and effectively restore the skin’s natural color, are easily accessible and inexpensive. See “How do I recover my natural skin tone?” Title above for more information.
- Stop smoking if you haven’t already done so for health reasons. Smoking causes fine lines and wrinkles over time and makes the skin opaque and discolored, creating an almost gray hue. This is a result of the lack of blood
- flow to the skin. When you stop smoking, your skin gradually returns to its natural tone.
9. How long does it take for the skin to return to its natural color?
How long it takes for the skin to return to its natural shade depends on the measures you take. If you stay out of the sun, exfoliate regularly, eat well, stay hydrated and use natural skin lighteners, you can see results in just 1 to 2 weeks. Otherwise, it can take 4 to 6 months for the skin color to return naturally on its own.
10. What should I eat to get clear skin quickly?
Eating well can help tanned skin return to its natural, clear tone. Fresh fruits, leafy vegetables, dark orange and red vegetables, fish, whole grains, nuts (like almonds) and seeds (like sunflowers) help to restore and rejuvenate your skin. For more information, see the title below: What is the best fruit to lighten your skin? And don’t forget to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to stay hydrated.
11. What is the best fruit to lighten the skin?
Fresh fruits contain powerful natural antioxidants that are vital for health and skin renewal. The top 10 examples are:
- Pomegranates – work wonders to increase blood flow and detoxify the skin
- Bananas – contains amino acids that improve skin elasticity and tone
- Watermelons – contain natural astringents to revitalize and restore skin
- Papaya – reduces hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone
- Kiwi – contains omega-3 fatty acids that help protect your skin from free radical damage
- Oranges – rich in vitamin C – increase collagen production to improve skin tone and texture
- Apples – have a whitening and lightening effect – offer protection against browning
- Strawberries – effective for clearing acne scars and reducing redness caused by blemishes
- Pineapple – contains natural enzymes that help reduce dark spots and skin discoloration
- Lemons – rich in ascorbic acid – a natural antioxidant that revitalizes and restores skin tone
12. What is the best natural product for skin lightening?
A great product available online at Amazon.com is the Evagloss Skin Lightening Serum Dark Spot Corrector. It is a convenient and effective way to alleviate dark spots and acne scars, as well as improving uneven skin colors and texture. It contains kojic acid (a natural by-product of malted rice fermentation) that reduces skin discoloration associated with hyperpigmentation.
- Another great product to consider that is also available online. It is a CYNTHIA ROWLAND product from Rejenuve Inc that brightens and brightens your skin. The product is called Wise Women Choice and contains three dynamic treatments:
- Contains serum with vitamin C. The serum is a topical treatment that uses the Cell Renewal Vitamin C Serum to brighten and light the skin.
- Contains a bottle of retinol. Retinol is designed for night use. This is an effective anti-aging treatment for your skin. It increased firmness and visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains a bottle of eye cream. The eye cream can be used at night and during the day.
13. How do you know what the actual color of your skin is?
The true color of your skin is based on the tones present, which are different from your complexion. The complexion can be light, medium or dark, while the tones are described as cold, warm or neutral. Determine how to achieve natural skin tone in five ways, including the following:
a. Look at your veins
Find a natural source of light, such as B. a sunlit window and examine the veins on the inside of the wrist. If your veins look blue or purple, you have a cold skin tone. If they look green, you have a warm skin tone. If you can’t tell if they look blue or green, then you probably have a neutral skin tone.
b. Think about how your skin reacts to the sun
The amount of melanin in the skin determines how it reacts to sunlight. If you burn easily and tan slowly, you will have less melanin, which means a cold skin tone. If you tan easily and rarely, you will have more melanin and a warm skin tone. If you tan slowly and rarely burn, your skin tone will likely be neutral.
c. Take the paper test
Hold a piece of white paper against your skin and see how it looks in the mirror next to it. If your skin looks pink, you have a cold skin tone. If your skin looks yellowish, you have a warm skin tone. If you look gray, you probably have a neutral skin tone.
d. Putting on jewelry
Wear two jewels, one of white gold and one of yellow gold. If the white gold piece makes your skin glow, then you have a nice skin tone. If the yellow gold piece looks better on your skin, then you probably have a warm skin tone. If both pieces look nice and you can’t tell the difference, then you have a neutral skin tone.
e. Take a look at your eyes and the natural color of your hair
Eye and hair color can be an important indicator of your tones. Lighter eyes like blue, gray and light green with blond, light brown or black hair usually match a cold skin tone. Brown, brown or green eyes with golden spots and red, dark brown or black hair usually indicate a warm skin tone. Neutral skin tones can have any number of eye and hair color combinations.
In conclusion, there are many natural ways to restore skin color. With household items commonly found in your refrigerator or pantry, it’s easy to safely and effectively restore your original skin tone. Whether you are trying to get rid of unwanted tan, ugly tan lines, sunburn, acne scars, dark spots or hyperpigmentation, it is possible with time, patience and a little knowledge (provided by the information in this article) to regain natural beauty of the skin he was born with.